Zero Injury is not just a plan, procedure or goal – it is at the core of Panattoni Construction’s cultural values. Our goal is to be recognized, not only as a great builder, but also as the national leader when it comes to safety.
Our safety program is not compliance-driven, but built on a foundation of sound values and safety-oriented practices. We bring the best team together to achieve your goals and we want to create a work environment that ensures their safety and best quality of work.
We established our expectations by adhering to these crucial safety principles:
- Top-to-bottom management commitment
- Safety-led, pre-construction meetings with subcontractors
- Safety expectations in the subcontract agreement
- Site-specific safety programs
- Employee training
- Project-specific safety meetings
- Field supervisory-led safety auditing
- High hazard pre-task planning
- Nationally consistent PPE requirements
- Crisis management preparedness training
Our program exceeds federal and state requirements, yet is dynamic enough to adjust to the diversity and specific challenges of our construction projects.
The results speak for themselves: Panattoni Construction has maintained an average EMR below .80 for the past 5 years. This success has also been recognized in the form of numerous safety awards. And it pays off for our building owners in terms of less lost time– which contribute to our competitive pricing.
Most importantly of all, it’s just the right thing to do.
To contact our safety department:
David Campbell Regional Safety Manager - East 404.921.2022
Kelli Moulden Regional Safety Manager - West 916.388.2525