When building for minimal impact you can achieve maximum results.
While some view green as a new fad, we see it as standard practice. For decades, we’ve used industry best practices to reduce the impact of our clients’ buildings. Today, as a member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), Panattoni Construction consistently places a high priority on following green construction practices.
In response to the growth of sustainable construction techniques, Panattoni has created a Sustainability Committee, which provides leadership within our organization, focusing on:
- Implementing new educational initiatives
- Developing in-house resources
- Sharing best practices across the company
- Monitoring the evolution of the Green Building industry, regulations and technologies
- Establishing metrics for the measurement of the economic impact of sustainable practices on company projects
If you’re dedicated to the commitment of a green facility, our LEED® accredited personnel can work with you to create a building that meets your functional needs and environmental pledge.